7 Best Soundbars Under $1000 - A Complete Tested List
You can never be satisfied with a movie without the best audio experience. Have you ever watched a movie in the theatre and loved it, but when you watched the same movie at home you weren’t satisfied?
You would have especially experienced this with action and horror movies. This happens due to poor quality of sound compared to theatres. As the technology of television is growing, we can see that they are becoming slimmer.
Updated on: 22nd August 2020
This definitely is a good thing in the view perspective but, these new televisions lack the space for powerful sound systems which results in poor audio quality. This is where Soundbars come to our rescue. Using these best soundbars under 1000, you can have a theatre like experience in the comforts of your home.
You can connect it to your television, computer or your home theatre. This concept was first introduced in 1998. For the starters, the sound box is a thin and vertical media bar to improve the sound quality of your televisions and project audio in the broader area. For immersive sound experience, soundbars are the preferred choice across homes.
The power of sound is essential for us to enjoy a good movie or series. Keeping this goal in mind, many brands have come up with state-of-art soundbars to provide excellent user experience in the comfort of their homes or at the workplace or social gatherings.
While the primary function remains the same, every Soundbar under 1000 is different and laden with varied features, so choosing a one to suit your family requirements, home acoustics, and the TV type can be daunting for many. Yet to make life easier, we have curated a list of 7 best Soundbars under 1000.
Let’s dig in to find more and know the pros and cons of each one of them.
Which are the Best soundbars under $1000?
- Bose Soundbar 700
- Samsung Harman Kardon Soundbar HW Q80R
- Sonos Playbar
- JBL Bar 5.1
- Samsung HW-Q60R Harmon Kardon
- Sony HT-S350 Soundbar
- Bose soundbar 500
If you are looking for some impressive sound quality that rejuvenates you, then we recommend you to get Bose Soundbar 700 with in-built Alexa voice control. Available in black, this is the best Soundbar under $1000. This system has made a huge difference to the audio in your home. It fits your budget and will look amazing at your home. This product has many wonderful features embedded in it.
- It is upgradable.
- It produces great sound output.
- A universal remote is available.
- Optical cable and HDMI embedded.
- With bose music app setup is easy.
- It does not support Dolby Atmos or DTSX.
- Alexa voice control may be buggy often.
- There is no HDMI pass through.
- Alexa voice control built-in.
- Exceptional sound with a sophisticated design pattern.
- The in-built Alexa can speak English as well as Spanish.
- A Universal Remote is included.
- An integrated Music App
- Pick up is of Superior quality.
- Adds value to your entertainment.
- Eight-microphone array.
- Remote controllable.
- Uses an alkaline battery
When two great brands Samsung and Harman Kardon come together, the result is 5.1.2Ch Samsung Harman Kardon Soundbar N850. This Soundbar is quite an impressive one and fits almost any brand of TVs manufactured in 2019 and 2020. A preferred choice for home automation devices. It offers rich music experience with 32-bit upscaling.
- It has a powerful sound system.
- Easy process to install the system.
- You can pair it with Alexa and play your favourite songs by just asking.
- It has adaptive sound that is you can hear voices even on low volumes.
- It is convenient to use and fits under any TV cabinet.
- Not quite visually appealing for many users.
- Doesn’t come with rear speakers feature.
- Not recommended for ceilings that are high, heavily beamed or vaulted.
- It is expensive.
- Loud sound can become distortion or lead to speaker breakdown.
- 5.1.2 The speaker system is available.
- Has Up-firing and large (8in) side-firing speakers.
- Embedded Dolby Atmos and DTS: X in it.
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth are in-built.
On the chance that you are craving for excellent best soundbar under $1000, then the SONOS play bar is one of the best choices. This is suitable for both dialogues and bass, it is versatile and very easy to use the product and can work with your existing TV remote. Thus this amazing has a plethora of advantages like it can stream over wi-fi, hence the music will stop never-even in the case when there is a phone call.
- The design is quite compact.
- Amazon Alexa Support makes it flexible.
- Mobile Application is straightforward.
- Control is easy you just have to connect it with Sonos app, Apple AirPlay2 and your voice.
- A wall mount is available.
- It allows the ethernet connection.
- There is no HDMI.
- No support for High-Resolution.
- Not a proper fit for every room.
- Can stream music without interruption.
- It has a two-chord setup.
- It can perform streaming over wi-fi.
- A piece of clear and better music always flows.
- Feature of night mode.
- Warranty is covered for this Soundbar.
- The box contains Optical audio cable.
Quite affordable, JBL Bar 5.1 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Soundbar is quite easy on the pocket. With its smart, trendy design, it is bagging favorable reviews from the users, this Soundbar is dear to movie-buffs for its stunning surround sound capabilities.
- A Wireless 5.1 surround sound feature is available.
- Easy installation makes it a stress-free process.
- User-friendly in nature.
- It can be connected to your existing TV remote.
- Impeccable voice quality is a sure winner.
- Music can sound flat at times.
- A plastic design look can be a turn-off factor.
- Distortion at higher volumes.
- The compact design makes it look attractive.
- Stands tall with 58 mm in size.
- Subwoofer sound quality is an attractive feature which provides thrilling bass.
- Two satellite speakers (can also work as an individual unit).
- It is wireless.
- It has 3 HDMI inputs using which you can connect it to Bluetooth and 4K devices.
- 2 detachable battery powered.
- It has a frequency response of 35Hz to 20KHz.
- 10 hours of play time in one charge.
- A Wall-mount feature is available.
- Wireless connectivity is enabled.
It will amaze anyone with robust sonic performance and gels with TV programs, movies, and gaming. This is Samsung’s latest Soundbar in the market with Harmon Kardon’s world-famous tuning embedded in it. This sis one of the best soundbars under 1000 and is also very popular as it is embedded with the latest features and innovations.
- Solid sonic performance is a top-notch one.
- It comes with a powerful subwoofer for a great experience.
- It delivers directional sound.
- You don’t have to worry about the mess of wire
- You can work with 10 HDR sources at a time.
- Attractive and sturdy built makes it a favorable pick.
- No Atmos/ DTS: X feature available in this Soundbar.
- Center channel sound is weak.
- Doesn’t have an option to connect with a wi-fi network.
- Highly affordable.
- Very sleek and stylish design.
- Solid built quality.
- Adaptive sound mode.
- Wireless Subwoofer.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Dedicated center channel.
- Game mode pro.
- Built-in 4K pass through.
- Comes in metal grilles with brushed metal finish.
This is a product of Bose corporation. End your search here for another best soundbar under $1000. We bring a new and very existing sound system for you- Bose soundbar 500. It is a thin, designed play system that contains powerful sound. It is such a thin product that it is hardly seen in your room until you hear it-only five centimeters high. With its built-in Alexa, you do not need to put your fingers into any task.
- The upgrade is easy.
- Slim design.
- The sound profile is balanced well.
- No support for DTS.
- There is no full HDMI.
- Do not have sub-mass.
- It provides a better user experience.
- It comes in a thin and sleek design.
- HDMI connectivity is an option.
- It uses CR2 batteries.
- Voice, remote, or App control.
- Wirelessly streaming available
- Amazon Alexa built-in which speaks English and Spanish.
- It also works with the Bose Music app.
This Soundbar from the electronics giant is another pick as it is usually considered best Soundbar under $1000. It has an attractive stereo content to make soundstage wider in-home spaces. The dialogue enhancement feature allows it sound more personalized. This soundbar is doing immensely well in the market too. Before you decide to try this Soundbar, skim through the features listed below:
- Eye candy design.
- Decent soundstage.
- Affordable cost.
- Wall-mountable and simple to set up.
- The music stream can be done via Bluetooth.
- Always-on surround mode.
- Dark sounding audio waves can get music quite loud.
- It doesn’t support the DTS feature.
- Best for TV shows and movies.
- Available in matte black.
- 2.1 channel.
- Bluetooth wireless streaming.
- Wireless connectivity with your TV.
- Made up of high-quality materials.
- S-Force PRO Front Surround.
- Soundbar and Subwoofer measure 35 inches wide and less than 2 inches high.
- The subwoofer connects to a wi-fi network.
- 7 different sound modes.
- The total output power is 320W.
- Users can switch between multiple sound modes.
- One-cable HDMI ARC.
Here are some important tips that you can keep in mind so you can pick out the best soundbar under 1000:
- Pick out at least three channels: Doing this will simply assure you to have the best audio experience. This means that now you don’t have to go to a movie theater to get the best audio experience from a movie.
- Always choose active sound bars over passive: This is because passive soundbars do not contain built in amplifiers. Instead by buying an active sound bar you can save space and you can save some money.
- Plan where you are going to place your sound bar: This is very important to know as this determines the size of the sound bar you will be buying.
- Check all the connectivity: Whether it is Wi-fi, Bluetooth or HDMI make sure all them are present in your soundbar so you can connect to any device of your choice.
What is the best Soundbar for money?
Some of the Samsung series soundbars are usually budget-friendly in nature. Sonos Beam is a compact and small soundbar and doesn’t require a bit hole in the pocket. JBL Bar Studio offers some best soundbars in today’s date and time for a little money.
What are the best soundbars?
You may invest in smart homes, but if the home theatre experience is flat, it will mar the whole experience. Some of the best Soundbar available soundbars are- Sonos Playbar, Sonos Beam, Samsung HW-Q60R, Q70R, and Q90R series Soundbar, JBL Bar 5.1, Bose 500 and 700 series, Sony HT-X8500, Sony HT-S350, and Sennheiser Ambeo 3D.
Are cheap soundbars any good?
Not necessary that all cheap soundbars will always be bad at a performance. The manufactures are well-aware of the fact that budget is one of the most important criteria for users to select the soundbars of their choice. Hence, they incorporate this crucial element while designing a compact soundbar with basic functionalities.
Is Bose better than Sonos?
Bose and Sonos soundbars are packed with the smart feature, powerful integrated sound system, and in-built digital assistants. It depends upon the user to pick their favorite. But we can help here to let you know some factors to ease the selection process. A Sonos soundbar is priced little less than a Bose one.
Are 5.1 soundbars worth it?
There is an old saying- more the merrier. This ancient saying fits here for 5.1 soundbars. As the number suggests, 5.1 soundbars have five speakers, including a subwoofer. 5.1 soundbars are made for excellent home theatre experience with crisp and vibrant sound. It is, for sure pricey.
You May Also Like