- Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Beyerdynamic DT 880
- HyperX Cloud II
- Philips Audio Over Ear Headphones
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600
- Samson Technology SR850
- Audio technical ATH
- Sennheiser HD 600
1. Bose QuietComfort 35 II
2. Beyerdynamic DT 770
3. HyperX Cloud II
4. Philips Audio Over Ear Headphones
5. Turtle Beach Stealth 600
6. Samson Technology SR850
7. Audio technica ATH
8. Sennheiser HD 600
What kinds of headphones are available in the market?
You can find different kinds of headphones which are designed for different purposes. The most common ones are
- Over the ear
- Opened Back
- Closed Back
- Wireless Headphones
Earbuds: These earbuds have replaced over-head bulky headphones. They are portable in nature and are cheap with quality sound. Earbuds are, however, cannot be used as noise-canceling headsets and can hurt ears if used for a long time.
In-ear: These are the most commonly used headsets that also come with your smartphones. These are small, light in weight, and less costly in some cases. They get fixed in the canal opening.
On-ear: They are huge in size. They are used for both indoor and outdoor use. The drawback of these headphones is that they allow external noise to enter ears while music is still on.
Over the ear: The ear cups of these headphones cover the outer part of the ears. They are large in size as compared to other headsets. The over-ear headphones are ideal for home use.
Opened Back: Appearance-wise they look like closed-back headphones but, in their design, the back of the ear cup is opened with a grilled mesh.
Closed Back: These are the popular and affordable ones. The reason for calling them closed-back headphones is because they prevent sound leakage and faints the sound coming from the outside.
Wireless Headphones: Wireless headphones as you can guess from the name are portable. Also, it works via establishing a connection with Bluetooth.
In-ear canal Headphones: These kinds of headphones sit in the ear canals deeply. Because of its depth, noise isolation is far. They can give you remarkable quality sound but at the same time, it can cause severe damage to the ears.
These are the major kinds of headphones that you can easily find in the market and online stores. Now, here some more features that these headphones have
What else do these headphones possess?
- Clip-on Headphones
- Behind the neck headphones
- Noise canceling headphones
- Behind the ear headphones
- Microphone headphones
- Clip-on Headphones: Clip-on headphones are common at places like collages, traveling, gyms, schools, and colleges, and such other places. Headphones are not recommended for the gym people as it can keep falling out. Clip-on Headphones are designed to keep the needs of gym enthusiasts in mind as this design stays intact and prevents falling off. Another cool thing about these headphones is its water and sweat resistance.
- Behind the neck Headphone: As you can guess from its name, these headphones are set behind the neck instead of hanging on the front side. They are further classified as in-ear and on-ear headphones. They both could be wireless or wired both depending upon the requirement. They can go straight for 4-5 hours once charged fully.
- Noise-canceling: These headphones are used to prevent the external voices to enter the ear. They are capable of reducing noise by up to 90%. The noise-canceling headphones are further divided into two kinds. Active noise-canceling headphones and Passive Noise Cancelling Headphones.
- Active Noise Cancelling Headphones: These headphones use electric circuitry for blocking the external voices. The microphone attached inside of these headphones detects the voice and emits its waves and cancels them out. The only turn off for these headphones are they begin to sound weird if the battery goes to the end.
- Passive Noise Cancelling Headphones: Passive ones bind the electricals as active ones do. Yet they use heavy padding to block the external noise. You can also call them noise-isolating headphones.To know more about headset, visit Bariway.com
- Behind the neck On-Ear Headphones: These headphones are mostly made of fiber instead of rubber. They can cause issues while sleeping as they push the ear cups far away from the ears. The following headphones are lightweight if compared to the On-Ear headphones.
- Microphone Headphones: With the passage of time and evolution in technology, the headphones with microphones got common. Further, they are classified into two categories.
- Extended Mic whose main purpose is chatting but it might not have good sound quality as it has less bass and more treble for clear voice.
- Incline Microphone Headset is those who have microphones in the wireline or built in the headsets.
Concluding the article with the extensive and required information. This will help the user to get the exact product that goes with their needs.